Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Weigh In Continued

Happy Happy Tuesday! I made it through Super Bowl Sunday! I'm so excided! My very first week of weight watchers, and I've lost 4.6 lbs. Woo Hoo!I was worried at first, I was afraid that I hadn't lost any weight. I've been working really hard. There were times when I did get really hungry, but I hung in there. I know one thing , that I've got to keep a lot of low or no points fruits and vegetables on hand. There was one time I thought I could eat this house! LOL! I was so hungry! I drank a glass of water and it would seem to subside for awhile.

I'm not a sports watcher, so I asked my husband if he would go over to our daughter and son-in-law's house to watch the game. I knew they would be pulling out the pizza, chips, dips, and everything else they could think of. I stayed home and watched a movie instead. My movie snacks included a peach cup, carrot & cucumber sticks, and a bag of Nabisco 100 cal Oreo thin crisps. By not hanging out with the family while watching T.V. I was very satisfied with my snacks. I know you're probably saying " that's not good that you didn't spend time with family", but I felt I would not have been strong enough yet to say no to those snacks I Love So Well!

That's about all I can think of to tell you at the moment. I will be in and out on this blog as I think of things that may be important or maybe just to vent if I'm struggling.

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my jabbering. My goal with this blog is to help me and anyone else that it may help along the way. Have a wonderful week. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment